Sunday 6 October 2013

Corey feldman vegetarian

Corey feldman vegetarian
Corey feldman vegetarian, King of Pop and King of Actvism? Looks like maybe so. In a recent interview with Las Vegas Weekly, actor/musician Corey Feldman claims it was Michael Jackson who served him his very first vegetarian meal.

“At at early age, I became a vegetarian, says Feldman. “There was a lot of resistance from family — ‘It will stunt your growth. It can’t be healthy.’ But it started on The Goonies with Steven Spielberg.

And with Michael Jackson. His chef cooked me my first-ever vegetarian meal. Michael Jackson presented it to me! Going vegetarian at such a young age, it was a stance for myself. ‘I’m doing it. I don’t believe in eating animals. You can survive in other ways.’”

Good work, Michael!

Corey has grown up to be an outspoken advocate for groups like The Humane Society of the United States, People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals and Farm Sanctuary. And, of course, he’s still rocking that plant-powered, planet-healthy diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment