Saturday 19 October 2013

Liam Hemsworth almost drowned during surfing accident

Liam Hemsworth almost drowned during surfing accident
Liam Hemsworth almost drowned during surfing accident, The Hunger Games star wanted to be a professional surfer before he took up acting and regularly hit the waves to achieve his dream.

However, one trip to the beach almost ended in disaster after Hemsworth got caught on a rope.

He tells Men's Health magazine, "I surfed competitively from age 13 to 18. Every day, before and after school. I wanted to surf for the rest of my life. It's what all my friends did.

I even had it as a subject in school for a number of years. They teach you all parts of the surfing industry: How to judge surf heats, that sort of thing.

"The fear of dying? That's part of the fun of it. The adrenaline you get from surfing big waves. I've seen a shark before. You get the worst wipeouts when you're not expecting it.

"When I was a kid, one time I got my leg rope wrapped around my whole body like a ball, under water. Couldn't get up. I was in waist-deep water, but I almost drowned. You know, I've had a few times."</div>

No comments:

Post a Comment