Saturday 19 October 2013

Rachel Bilson "that accident changed me"

Rachel Bilson "that accident changed me"
Rachel Bilson "that accident changed me", Destiny's Child hit song "Survivor" could very well be Rachel Bilson's theme song.

After surviving a devastating car accident a few years ago, the O.C. star recently revealed how the unfortunate incident changed her life forever and forced her to get rid of her rebellious ways.

The accident occurred when Rachel was still a teenager, at the age of 16. She was simply out and about, having a good time with her brother's friends. Then suddenly a head-on collision left one guy in the group paralyzed and Rachel unconscious for two days.

At the time, Rachel admits she simply wanted to fit in and look "cool," like most teenagers who are faced with peer pressure. But she also admits she was very rebellious and started hanging out with the wrong crowd.

She explained to starpulse.com, "I had a few years from the age of 14 till about 16 when I was hanging out with people I probably shouldn't have been hanging out with, pretending to drink beer and acting cool. They were older than me, my brother's friends, so I can blame him."

The brunette also says the traumatizing and terrifying experience was completely life-changing. She says it forced her to reanalyze her damaging behavior and walk towards a calmer, serene road.

Rachel, who still suffers from memory loss from time to time, added, "That accident changed me. It made me go in a different direction to the self destructive route. I still have scars under my hairline and I get headaches from time to time and my memory is not so good. But it woke me up and stopped me going down that road."

No comments:

Post a Comment