Wednesday 9 October 2013

Arnold schwarzenegger son joseph

Arnold schwarzenegger son joseph
Arnold schwarzenegger son joseph, Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Joseph Baena leaves his high school swim team practice with his mom Mildred Baena in Bakerfield, Calif., Tuesday — a day ahead of his 16th birthday.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child turned 16 Wednesday, and new photos show he's the spitting image of his Sperminator dad.

Joseph Baena was snapped Sunday looking like a junior Conan the Barbarian with big muscles and shaggy blond hair outside a store in Bakersfield, Calif.

The teen was seen smiling as he walked alongside mom Mildred Baena, the longtime Schwarzenegger housekeeper who became pregnant with the former California governor's spawn during a brief extramarital affair in the late 1990s.

Joseph Baena is the spitting image of his famous father — and sources told TMZ that he is in contact with Schwarzenegger.

Schwarzenegger, 66, kept the fling a secret for years, but wife Maria Shriver eventually put the pieces together and confronted Mildred "point blank" in late 2010, the former maid previously told Hello! magazine.

"I just broke down. I dropped to my knees and I was crying, saying that yes, he was, and I was so sorry," Mildred told Hello! in the exclusive interview after the bombshell broke. "She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other, and I told her it wasn't Arnold's fault, that it takes two."

Baena said she and Schwarzenegger only had sex "a few times," and she thought she loved him.Schwarzenegger’s love child is the result of an affair with Mildred Baena, who was his family’s housekeeper at the time.

The two-timing "Terminator" star admitted paternity of the teen in a May 2011 media firestorm. Birth records quickly revealed Joseph was born just a week after Schwarzenegger's youngest son with Shriver.

"There are no excuses, and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused," he said in a statement at the time. "I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

Shriver, 57, filed for divorce in July 2011 citing "irreconcilable differences," but the case has shown little court activity and now appears dormant.

Schwarzenegger’s marriage to Maria Shriver imploded after he was forced to tell her about his secret love child.

Baena told Hello! that she never told Schwarzenegger he was Joseph's dad.

"I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he [Schwarzenegger] wondered. But he never said anything to me," she claimed in the magazine interview. "Never have I told him Joseph was his son, never did he ask me, and never did we talk about it."

She said she even concocted an elaborate lie to cover her tracks.As Joseph matured, I found myself staring at Arnold more and more. People would tease me about how much they looked alike, but I said Arnold had a friend who'd come over from Germany, and he was the father," she said.

The boy's grandmother told Joseph who his dad was not long before the scandal broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment