Saturday 11 January 2014

Betty white mental exercises

Betty white mental exercises, What can we say about this nonagenarian funny lady and animal lover that hasn’t been said before? At 90, she looks fantastic (sure, she had a bit of “work” done, back during her pre-“Golden Girls” years) and keeps the zingers coming at a rapid, Don Rickles-esque pace.

Crediting positive thinking, social activity and good health to her longevity, White told ABC News in 2010 that, “I am interested in a lot of things — not just show business and my passion for animals. I try to keep current in what's going on in the world. I do mental exercises. I don't have any trouble memorizing lines because of the crossword puzzles I do every day to keep my mind a little limber. I don't sit and vegetate.”

And then there’s this surprising tidbit revealed by White’s “Hot in Cleveland” co-star Jane Leeves: “She eats crap. She eats Red Vines, hot dogs, French fries and Diet Coke. If that's key, maybe she's preserved because of all the preservatives.” And Betty’s exercise regime? Try “a two-story house and a bad memory.”

No comments:

Post a Comment